About Me

My photo
I grew up in El Hoyo Simons, Montebello, Calfornia

Friday, March 4, 2011

"The Boyfriend"

Tales From The Simons Brickyard
By Frank "kiki" Baltazar

My older sister had a boyfriend, Ramon, who, when he would come over in the evenings to see her, he had to come inside the house as sister was not allowed to go outside with him. Ramon drove a 1939 Chevy that didn’t have a key, he would just hot-wire it. As soon as Ramon would walk inside the house, I would walk out the back door, I would come around the alley jump in Ramon’s ‘39 Chevy, hot-wire it and go pick-up my friends and go joy-riding around El Hoyo, I knew about what time Ramon would be leaving, so I would park the ‘39 back in front of the house 15-20 minutes before Ramon would be leaving, Ramon would hot-wire the Chevy ready to leave, look at the gas gauge and go nuts “they stole my gas again!"....

No comments:

Post a Comment