About Me

My photo
I grew up in El Hoyo Simons, Montebello, Calfornia

Monday, September 5, 2011

Chicken Bugs

I tried to wake the roosters up this morning, but they flip their wings on me and want back to sleep.....

When I was about 14 years old living in Simons a friend, Coy, and I were messing around with two sisters, they were about 13 & 14 years old. One nite when their parents were out on the town, Coy and I want to the girls house, they let us in and with the lights out we start making out. We lost track of time because the parents came home and we were still there with the girls, Coy and I ran out the back door, we didn't know where to hide so we ran into the chicken coop, we hided there till the lights in the house went out, as the lights went out we walked out the gate and went home, next day Coy and I were full of chicken bugs. Hell!, we didn't know that chickens had bugs!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment