About Me

My photo
I grew up in El Hoyo Simons, Montebello, Calfornia

Saturday, September 24, 2011

What a set of pipes!!

"kiki!, kiki!!", Connie was screaming at the top of her lungs at me. Man! does that woman have a set of pipes on her.

"Yes dear" I answered.
"What did you do to my blouse!?" she asked me as she is holding up a dark blouse for me to see. It was a dark blue blouse with some white spots that looked like they didn't belong there.

"I didn't do anything to your blouse dear" I told her as I begin to sweat.
"You do the laundry, don't you!?."
"Of course I do" I said.
"Well, look!, you ruin one of my favorite blouses, did you get some bleach on it!?."
"It wasn't my fault" I told her.
"Who's fault was it?, the dogs?,they are the only ones here with you during the day.
"If you want to believe that, I'll agree with you" I told her as I walked away

What a set of pipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment